giovedì 18 luglio 2013

Shopping time!

Tomorrow will be my birthday, that means... Shopping!!
I wanted to post earlier but italian post are orrible and i've received half of what i've bought just two days ago ;3; i hate waiting for packages!!! However i'm so happy cause i'm buying lots of gyaru clothes and i can't wait to wear them!!! (I don't know why but i've bought just wintery clothes .__."" !!) 
Here you are some pics of my first packages, but there are many more to come!! I can't wait!

First, here is a ma*rs dress! It's so cute and i really love the sparkle bow in the front!!!
 Isn't it cute?! I can go to wonderland now!!

And then a milk replica bag, it was super cheap and i decided to buy it and modify it a bit, any ideas?

 I also bought this super cute tralala dress from a girl from the italian gyaru comm, this also was super cheap and i couldn't resist!!!

 And... my first prisila half wig! I'm still waiting for the second one, and i can't wait to have them all cause i want poofy hair!!! However t's so soft and well done! I own lots of wigs but this one is like perfect!!!

 Well... now i'm poor but happy, and i can't wait to show you all the other things i bought!! And also some pics from birthday!!

2 commenti:

  1. io amo veramente tanto il vestito di tralala! E' qualcosa di meravilloso!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie <3 non vedo l'ora di metterlo ;3; via estate via!!

      Elimina



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks