sabato 2 novembre 2013

Circle lenses

Hello everyone!!!
It's my first time wearing CL and i'm so excited!!! I know that's not something really special but i'm really happy cause since i've started school i really haven't had much time for makeup!! Those lenses are really huge even though their diameter is only 15mm, i'm really impressed!!!

However today I went to a shopping mall with my aunt and my love and everyone stared at my shoes, and i was like...puzzled!!
Why do you find my shoes strange? ;3; I'm not even an animal at the zoo, why do you take pics without even asking?!
 Awww i'm really happy with those lenses, i don't think i'll ever change them!!
 And this is my outfit <3 On monday i'll start my diet again and i really hope to fit better my gyaru clothes!!! However i love this dress, it's so sexy and cute <3
I'm sorry because i guess this is just a pretty boring post, but i really wanted to show you my lenses <3 Have a fantastic new week!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks