domenica 27 ottobre 2013

Haul post

Hello gals,
I'm alive, I'm sorry but i just didn't have time to post those last weeks, university started 3 weeks ago and i still have to get used at waking up from monday till friday at 6am and coming back home at 9pm... I really want some time to chill out a bit!
I started studying Japanese this year and i love it, classes are really fun and even though it's not an easy language i'll do my best!!!

Those weeks i've received lots of packages, i can't wait to show you some better pics, i'll also write some review/tutorial, i really can't wait to write those posts!
First of all i received this lovely dress my boyfriend bought as a present for our 4th anniversary, i love it *^* i can't wait to wear it this halloween!

I wanted to make an outfit for it with my hime mules but... they got broken like one month ago and i still want to die ;3; I hope someone will be able to fix them ;3;
I've also received this cute necklace, i bet you've already seen it somewhere cause everyone has it... Of course! It's so cute and sailormoon alike!
I bought it on ebay (the pink one) for like 1usd shipping included!!!
And this is the last thing i've received... Tadaaaan 
Geo Plum WT C24 Brown!! I love them and i can't wait to wear them for the first time, i'm so excited!!! I had lots of problem with this order cause i waited for so long but now they are here and i'm the happiest girl in the world!! I have some more pics to show but i'll make another post not to bother you too much ahahah
So that's all for now, have a great monday <3
Love you all

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks