venerdì 4 ottobre 2013

Romics pt 1 and shopping

Hello everybody,
as you may know on wednesday i went to the hospital cause my jaw have some problems and i had to be operated... But i was lucky enough not to feel pain and not to have a swollen jaw, too! That's why i decided to go to Romics, a manga and games convention here in Rome...
It was not so big and there weren't many people since it was the first day and a working day, but it was funny! I decided to wear my pikachu kigurumi that my love bought for me ages ago and i felt so cute *^* I wanted to try a manba look but my makeup attempts were awful, maybe because i'm not even tanned! I spent most of the day alone but then my boyfriend came... and he didn't bought anything ;3; i need to buy something for him on saturday, since i'll go there again with my aunt <3
I haven't bought lots of things but i have to say i'm quite happy with my haul, cause i've bought things i really need or that i wanted since ages!!!
First of all here you are my outfit with the lovely lady alpaca, i'm so in love with her *^*
Of course who made me this pic had to cover the camera with his finger ;3;
And this is my makeup, i quite like it and i think i've improved a lot since my first attempt!
And some pics of the things i've bought!
First of all i went visiting my friend Ciala who is the owner of this super cute Ciali Kawaiiland shop and i bought from her a super cute evil bunny, i felt in love with him at first sight!!
isnt' her stand super cute??

And then i bought an Etude house powder and some eyelashes i really felt in love with! I'll soon make a review of the powder cause it's really one of the best i've ever bought and it smells so good*^*
 And of course i've also bought some anime gadgets, the nyampire is so cute *^*
That's all for today, i can't wait to go there again with my aunt because i know we will have lots of fun together!!!
Bye bye ladies

2 commenti:

  1. Jelly ma sei davvero migliorata un sacco con il trucco *o* mi piaci un saccooooo!!!! Ahahahah anche io volevo provare quel Etude house powder, aspetterò la tua review ;)
    Baciiiiii ❤❤❤

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ma grazieee <3 mi sto impegnando tanto e poi con il fresco la voglia aumenta! d'estate anche se facevo un trucco favoloso (ma non è mai successo xD) uscivo e mi scioglievo <3 comunque sìììì la scrivo il weekend la review perchè è divina *^* e profuma di pesca <3

      Elimina



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks