lunedì 23 dicembre 2013

Ma*rs outfit+haul post

Hello everyone, it's been a while since i've written something gyaru realated!! 
I'm really happy cause lately i've received some new ma*rs clothes!!
Here you are some pics!
 This dress is one of my fav! I wanted it for so long and now it's mine!! I'm just a bit sad cause somehow it looks weird on me... i'm not skinny at all but it looks too big on my bust (luckily if i wear it with this mars bolero you can't really see the problem)!

This skirt is so beautiful! I hope to find soon a shirt to wear it with!

I'm also waiting for two more packages, can't wait to show you what i've bought!!!

On saturday i finally finished the first university semester and i have some free time (it's not really a free time since i should study to pass a lot of exams but... who wants to study during christmas time?!?!) to work on my gyaru look! My boyfriend and i went out to see some friends we hadn't seen for ages and i was really happy cause i missed a lot going out!!
I wanted to use some natural false lashes but i've realized i prefer a more "fake" look!!

Here you are some pics!

Silly legs pic! I wanted to show those cute high knee socks and my fav shoes of the moments!

That's the outfit pic! I wish i'd taken the pic at the beginning of the night and not at the end, i look so tired and messy!! But i wanted to show you how much i love this dress!!
And now some makeup pics! The first one is a not cute but with better light pic to show the makeup!! I haven't styled my hair yet in the first pic!! The second one is a bit cuter!!

It was really cold so that i was wearing my bf jacket!!! 
I hope to try a lot of new makeup looks and hairdos soon!!
Have a nice christmas, kiss

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks