domenica 26 gennaio 2014

ma*rs outfit

Hello everyone!!!
I know, i'm a bad gal and i should post more but i'm planning to make a wardrobe post soon... I really love those kind of post cause i love watching cute clothes <3 I can't wait to show you my collection, i'm into gyaru for a bit now (something like 7 months) and i'm very proud of the clothes i've bought <3

However on saturday i made a curry rice party and even though we just stayed at home i decided to dress up a bit cause i wanted to feel cute <3
 i wasn't really planning to make this "hairsmile" pose but even though i just weight 50kilos my face looked so chubby (however i'm not trying a new diet and i'll post soon about it!!)! I guess somehow it was a bad day for pic!! I really love this ma*rs dress, isn't it cute?
 And i tried a new hairdo with a prisila halfwig, do you like it? I do, but i think i have to work on it a bit!
That's all for today, have a pinkastic new week gals <3

2 commenti:

  1. you are so cute! love the bow in your hair in the last pic<333


    ~*~*~*~Btw, please check out my blog! I will happily return the favor for EVERY comment I get! I will follow back too<3~*~*~*

    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/




    Thank you!<3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks for your nice comment of course i'll follow your blog, it's so cute <3

      Elimina



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks