venerdì 14 giugno 2013

So many things to say!!

Hi... as always i've forgotten to post here, so that i've really lots of things to say! First of all, as i said in my last post, i went with my friend Antonella to the small "China Town" here in Rome, and we had so much fun together! I bought lots of ramen (and pocky packets!!!)!!! I feel like i could eat ramen everyday without getting bored!

 Then on the 12th i went with my bff Claudia, her boyfriend and other two friends to the cinema cause we wanted to see Star trek so badly (she is a big fan of it, and i also like it!!)! It was funny going out with them (as always!!) even though the movie wasn't as good as we were hoping... J.J. we are not happy!!!
I'm trying to change a bit my style... (but i'm in love with this dress and i can't stop wearing it!) I'd like to try wearing some roma gyaru outfits, or some hime gyaru outfits... I feel like i'm too fat for those styles... But i'd like to try... So let's see what i'll do in the future!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks