giovedì 20 giugno 2013

The way to become a princess!


Well... I know, all those posts are a little bit useless (i'm just describing myself?!), but what can i do?! I feel like posting and talking about my new passion! 
I've been wearing lolita clothes since i was 14 and i've never changed style... Maybe i've worn more putumayo outfits at a time, and more angelic pretty or baby outfits the other time, but i've never really tried something different from lolita! I still love it (that's why i won't sell anything), but i need to change a bit not to feel boring and always dressed in the same way... That's why i'm super excited!! 
I always wanted to try hime loli but i was too shy and i'd say also not self-confident, i didn't know anything about make up or hairdo and i was scared by the idea that hime loli was not "loli enough" (i know it's something strange to say but who was in the comm ages ago maybe can understand what i'm saying!)... Now that i've grown up (and i should add now that the lolita mind is changed and lots of thing that weren't "allowed" before now are possible) i wanted to give it a try... And when i started looking for some ispiration and pics i felt in love with himegyaru! But like all styles, unless you're super rich and you can buy all the stuff you want without caring about the price, it's not something you can do in just one second! So that i've written my personal steps to become a hime!


  1. I need to buy more wigs... I've recently bought a prisila half wig from yuki but i'll need more and more wigs! I do think that himegyaru hairdos look better when done with a wig, and my hair are difficult to style because they are a way too long but too much straight! Of course i'm also watching some hime tutorials on youtube to learn some simple hairdos!!
  2. Learn something more about make up; my father didn't want me to wear make up before i reached 18years old... So that i'm still a beginner in this world! I'm watching tons of tutorials but i have to buy some more brushes! I know all my first attempts will be awful but i'll try some different style everyday hoping to improve my skill!!! (i need to level up!!!!)
  3. Mules... Mules and again mules!! I know there are other kind of hime shoes but i'm in love with them! I bought a pair of black mules from dreamV (they should arrive tomorrow or on saturday!) but i'll also have to buy a pink pair... (and a white pair, and some other pink pair...)
  4. Learn to use Taobao and gets to know better where to buy, the shops to avoid and such... At the moment i find easier to buy lolita clothes rathen than gyarus... But i do think that the gyaru comm is really nice and i hope to have some good advices from them!!

Thanks for reading, have a perfect day!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks