martedì 18 giugno 2013

Working hard!


I'm working hard those days cause i want to buy lots of hime stuff, i'm in love with this style! I've already bought from one of my inspirations (Yuki-chan *^*) a Prisila Half Wig and from DreamV some mules... those shoes are cute like hell!! I can't wait to have them here in my house so that i can take lots of pics!!! 
However I was looking for a job, but i haven't found any so that i'm still studying/transcribing lessons to earn some money! Moreover there will be my birthday on july and i'll be able to make some shopping, i can't wait!!! Sorry, this post is a little bit useless, but i wanted to post more and to make this blog much more personal... 
That's all for today, Bye!!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks