domenica 22 settembre 2013

Anniversary and ma*rs outfit!

On friday i celebrated my fourth anniversary with my love, and i couldn't be happier! We're not a super cute couple as we always fight, but we really love each other and i will never love anyone as much as i love him! 
We went eating at a japanese restaurant, i really missed sushi and i couldn't resist eating too much!! (However i'm quite happy cause i haven't gained any weight!!!)

I wanted to feel super sexy and i decided to wear a ma*rs outfit, even though i'm pretty sad cause i need to buy some more accessories and a lot of rope wigs!!! I also changed a bit and decided to cut my fringe... But i'm not sure if i like my hair now or if i prefer them as they were!!


This is my outfit!!Finally i can show my legs again!!! I felt a bit naked since i'm not really used to show so much skin, but i also felt sexy and cute!!! I really love how gyaru makes me feel!!!

And here you are some pics of my hair change!!! Do you like them more now or before?! Please, be honest!!!



I really don't have much to say, though, cause we stayed at home all the weekend long since i'm studying a lot, cause i still have some exams to do!!!
I hope to write something more interesting next time, i'm so sorry to be that boring!!!
Have a pinkastic day gals, love ya <3

2 commenti:

  1. ma che carinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa brava brava brava <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie <3 non vedo l'ora di vederti così dal vivo mi dai consigli <3

      Elimina



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks