lunedì 9 settembre 2013

First attempt at a gyaru makeup!!!

Hello everybody,
I wanted to post more but i didn't have any ideas... But i decided that from now on i'll post at least once a week!!
On friday i went out with my friends and since it wasn't as hot as it was all the summer long i decided to wear a gyaru makeup, or at least i wanted to try!!
For the first time since i decided to become a gyaru i did a contouring i liked and that i still like after some days!
However I really don't like the eye makeup but i'm a beginner and i've plenty of time to learn how to make it look better!! No one is born knowing everything (I hope!!) I'm sorry, my hair were still wet but i couldn't wait, i was so excited that i had to take some pics!!!

What do you think of my first attempt? I'm so proud of myself, i never used to wear lots of makeup and i have worked hard to arrive at this decent look! (Well... I should smile but i was a bit nervous!)
And... some other news!
I started a new diet and i'm really loosing lots of weight! I wasn't feeling well with my weight anymore, i'm taking hormones because i had some problems but i've really gained to much weight... and now it's time for a new myself!!!

It's all for now, i hope to write another post tomorrow cause i'll go to the cinema, because i really want to see Monster&Co 2!
Have a pinkastic day!

2 commenti:



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks