martedì 10 settembre 2013

Cinema with my hun! + Makeup and Outfit!

Hello everyone,
somehow i managed to keep my promise and i'm posting today! I decided to post more because writing a post will mean trying to find each week some time to work on my makeup, and trying is the only way to improve!
As i've said yesterday, today i went with my hun to the cinema to see Monster&Co 2, it was such a cute film! (Maybe you remember from one of my first post here that i really wanted to see it) You can see the second movie even if you haven't seen the first, as it is a prequiel! It's a sweet and funny movie and you should totally see it, i loved it!

This was just one of the funny scene of the movie!!

However since i wanted to be cute for my love i decided to try another makeup, but i don't really like the result, i do prefer the first contouring and the first eye makeup i'e tried (and you know i hate that eye makeup!!)! However i find useful to try different makeup style because i need to learn what suits me the most!! What do you think, what style do you prefer? I really hope the first one!!
And this was my outfit, really easy because it was raining a lot!!
Sorry for my face!! I'm wearing a Sanrio bag, a tralala dress and DreamV mules!
That's all for now, i can't wait to post (again) cause i'm waiting for a mars parcel!
Bonus pic to say goodbye
Bye bye!!

3 commenti:

  1. Che carina che sei con quell'outfit!!! Mi piace un sacco come hai fatto il contouring! Io ho sempre paura di farlo troppo scuro, ma va a finire che lo sfumo troppo!! Ahahahah devo ancora esercitarmi bene!!! Sono curiosa di vederti con le CL <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. hahaha io ho il problema inverso, penso sempre di farlo troppo chiaro quindi lo faccio scurissimo xD il problema è che prima o poi l'abbronzatura se ne andrà dal viso e dovrò capire come farlo con la mia pelle latticina!!! Comunque le ho preseeee il tuo post mi ha convinto mi sono detta o ora o maiXD sono curiosa anche io, anche solo di sapere se riuscirò a metterle!

      Elimina



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks