lunedì 16 settembre 2013

Yesterday i went out with my honey, my aunt and her boyfriend: she is like a best friend to me, she is sweet and nice, funny and stylish! I love hanging out with her, and my honey and I are always so happy when she asks us to go out!
We went to a big shopping centre here in Rome called "Porta di Roma", i was looking for some accessories for my Romics outfit (it's a not-so-good Italian convention for comics and mangas) but i couldn't find anything... It's really rare for me to buy clothes here in Rome and not online, but i was really hoping to find at least some accessories, i was really disappointed!
When we go out we usually drink something or take an aperitiv together, but since i'm on diet i just had a tea, and the staff where we usually take our coffees was really rude and i couldn't even choose what flavour of tea i wanted!!!
However my aunt seems to love gyaru since she wants to buy some ma*rs clothes, so that i wanted to show her the tralala dress i was wearing some days ago! She's always been in love with all the style i've chosen to wear! However talking about that dress a girl asked me why i was wearing black thights... and the answer is simple! I've burnt one of my leg with wax and i didn't want to show it, but now my leg looks better and i'll stop hiding it!!
I also tried to change the way i make my contouring but i don't like it since it looks softer, and i like it a bit darker!!!
That's what i've worn, i really like this dress!

And this is my make up, i've ordered my first pair of CL and i can't wait to receive them because i find my makeups without them a bit boring and empty!

My aunt bought this lovely halloween necklace for both of us, i'm so excited because halloween is my favourite day of the year! I'm already thinking about the party!!

That's all for now, have a pintastic day gals!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks